GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Monday, December 6, 2010

Back to Beading


Okay so it's been quite a while since I've done any beading, but how can you refuse the pleading of some earring-less (new word) friends who are just dying to spend some money on your hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry??........ Well, the truth is, you can't. You must pick up your craft and dive into your bead boxes and wait for inspiration.


So this friend wanted a pair of turquois earrings, actually a copy of the ones I wore; and from one idea sprung three pairs of earrings. Here you have them. I kept the smallest ones for myself, she bought the other two. I also made her a set of necklace and earrings with pink and purple crystals, pearls and stones, but forgot to take a picture. I haven't quite gotten the hang of this blogging thing yet. But don't worry, more will come :)
Many thanks to Dora for starting this Show Tell Share blog, where we can learn from each other and get fantastic ideas to beautify our homes and lives. Love ya! :)
ps: for those of you who don't know me, I am Nori Batman, Dora's fellow Hungarian, currently a Texan.