GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Sunday, January 16, 2011

In Between Bracelets

Since Wednesday, all members of my household have been in various stages of illness. In between running to the store for more Pedialyte, comforting sick kids & husband and taking care of tons of laundry, I managed to steal a few minutes for myself here and there.
As the younger half of my family was passed out in blissful slumber and the older ones watched a movie, I finished a bracelet that I started years ago.
 It was over 5 years ago, while we were living in a different state, when I started making this fringed little jewel. I was excited about using the unusual beads I got. Vintage Swarovski clear crystals with an injection of milky white color floating inside each bead. Not sure why I stopped when I was so close to completing it. It feels good to have it finished.

The second bracelet took a few days, I played around a bit with different colors, trying to pair the blue/green porcelain beads with the most appealing combination. I settled on copper and Swarovski crystals in mocca.