GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Make It

So, what are you going to make in 2011? Any goals, plans, ideas? I have a "make it" list already for this year and I hope to finish it. Share what you plan on doing this year either in the comment section or if you are an invited author, in a separate post.

Here is my list:

1. Spin these lovely rovings into yarn.
 2. Finish spinning this merino blend, ply the singles together and make a hat for Jason.
 3. This poor sock has been sitting here for about 6 months. I need to knit 1 more row and it is done. Of course I still need to make its pair.
 4. Make this fun Christmas Countdown Calendar. There are small felt ornaments in the pockets!
 5. Make a linen peasant blouse and add some Hungarian embroidery detail at the bottom. (This was my inspiration.)
 6. Make a long wrap skirt. I would love to make a similar one.
 7. Make a colorful batik table runner. (Again, my inspiration.)


8. Make messenger bags for my boys.

9. Start making my own mozzarella cheese.