So, what are you going to make in 2011? Any goals, plans, ideas? I have a "make it" list already for this year and I hope to finish it. Share what you plan on doing this year either in the comment section or if you are an invited author, in a separate post.
Here is my list:
1. Spin these lovely rovings into yarn.
2. Finish spinning this merino blend, ply the singles together and make a hat for Jason.
3. This poor sock has been sitting here for about 6 months. I need to knit 1 more row and it is done. Of course I still need to make its pair.
4. Make this fun Christmas Countdown Calendar. There are small felt ornaments in the pockets!
5. Make a linen peasant blouse and add some Hungarian embroidery detail at the bottom. (This was my inspiration.)
6. Make a long wrap skirt. I would love to make a similar one.
7. Make a colorful batik table runner. (Again, my inspiration.)