GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Friday, January 28, 2011

Reverse Applique T-shirts

Relax, my posts are not in the competition. http://showtellshare.blogspot.com/2011/01/do-you-like-this-necklace-would-you.html


I have been meaning to put this here but I got too wrapped up in the reverse applique scarves. No pun intended. Here are the finished shirts...
 my youngest is modeling his.
 Very simple to do. I used the Wash and Tear stabilizer, drew the design on it, and started sewing and cutting. (The shirt is inside out.)
 This is how the T-shirt looked from the inside once I washed it.
Very simple project, with really cool results. The boys love them and I already have orders for a Darth Vader and a Decepticon shirt.