Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Starry Night Bracelet

Last night I finished making the Starry Night bracelet. I would have liked to add lighter blues too, but did not have any. Maybe I will revisit this idea in a while, after I get some lighter blue crystals with more of a random design and  more varied size crystals.
Light Topaz (it is really yellow, not very light) and Montana Swarovski crystals, white freshwater pearls, and some very dark blue Chinese crystal roundelles with Bali silver. I pretty much used up the last of my Bali silver spacers and smaller Bali beads on this. I think I need to start exploring other metals, like brass or working with only stones or crystals.