GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Monday, February 14, 2011

Gnome Hat

If you've never had the pleasure of pulling the Living Crafts magazine out of your mailbox, you're missing out on what could be a highlight of your month. Every issue is a feast for the eyes, and full of inspiring ideas. My first issue ever featured two little boys on the front cover wearing knitted gnome hats. I've been meaning to get around to making one for my own little boy ever since that issue (Fall '09), but somehow it never worked its way to the top of my to do list. But tonight I dug in and did it! I'd heard this was a 1 1/2 hour project. It took me nearer to two hours, but still, not bad. I love how it turned out and can't wait to try it on my little guy in the morning.