GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Sunday, February 20, 2011

January Garden




Here is the garden I started in January, these are the pictures I took when I first planted the seeds. The rows in the top picture are planted with herbs and peas and the rows in the bottom picture are planted with a variety of greens. I was just too anxious to wait till the last frost hit and because I planted early my husband and I had to cover the rows with leaves and tarps two separate times. I will keep the pictures coming as my garden flourishes. If any of you ladies live locally and are ready to start your garden I would be so happy to help you till the soil and plant your seeds. I have a small gas tiller that makes the work much easier. Remember the prophet said to plant a garden.