Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Monday, February 28, 2011

My last Stash Challenge project

I have really enjoyed this challenge. It made me not only finish things I started, but to look around my home and see what I can use from what I already have. I hope that this new outlook will stay and I will continue working on things I have - actually, I am hoping I will not have so many unfinished projects around from now on-  instead of dashing to the craft store for supplies. So technically, this is not my last Stash project, just the last one that is posted under the challenge.

 I finished the pair of socks I started so long ago and were on my list of things to do for this year. I know, here in the South spring has arrived and I will not be able to wear my wool socks until next winter. It is a good feeling to be finished with them though. Plus, should another freak freezing weather should come, I will be set! Now, I am ready to turn my attention to the next challenge "That's Not Trash".
 By the way, I used Lorna's Laces Roadside Gerry.