GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Sunday, February 13, 2011

STASH Challenge: Soft As A Cloud Cowl

About a week before Christmas, I picked up a book at the library, "More Last Minute Knitted Gifts". I didn't actually make any last minute Christmas gifts (what was I thinking?) but I found some great patterns in the book. This cowl pattern is perfect for that partial ball of yarn leftover from a larger project. With just a five stitch, four row repeat, it was an easy pattern to memorize and knit on the go. I meant to make this for myself, but due to some horrible mistake when taking my gauge, it ended up way too small. Luckily I have a three year old niece with a birthday coming up. I'll probably knit this one again, it was fun to do, and I love how the open mock cables look, it looks a lot more complicated than it actually was: