GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Saturday, February 5, 2011

That's Not You Scarf- STASH

Have you ever fallen victim to a new fashion trend and later realized that it is just not you? Happened to me last night. I have gone through my stash and discovered this Tshirt. I can't remember where it's from, I am guessing somebody gave it to my husband, but he did not like it or it was most likely too big for even him. I liked the color and kept it.



I washed it and tried to figure out what to make out of it. Since it is so cold, even here in the South, all I can think of are scarves, hats, mittens and warm blankets. Hats, mittens and warm blankets would not really work for this project. Scarf it is. But not another reverse applique scarf, something different. Then I remembered seeing all these ruffle scarves around. If you know me, by now you are probably thinking, "Dora in a ruffle scarf?" It was passed midnight when all this mental activity took place. I was just happy that I figured out what I was going to make out of that Tshirt.
As soon as my husband saw it, he said, "That's not you." He is right. It is not, however stylish or cute it may be. So I gave it away.