GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Friday, February 25, 2011

Warm & Fuzzy Valentines

I know it's past Valentine's Day, but since it's still February, I thought I'd post this Valentine idea.

It's tradition to make homemade Valentines at our house. It's most fun when we get to use candy, but no candy is allowed at the school Valentine parties, so we have to get extra creative. A candy example would be to attach a Valentine note to a fun-size Milky Way that says something like, "I hope your Valentine's Day is 'Out of this World!'"

Here are the results of this year's Valentine creativity:

I helped my daughter make "Warm Fuzzies" to hand out to her classmates and friends. We bought large pom poms, cute googly eyes, and Valentine-colored foam sheets. We cut hearts out of the foam sheets for the Warm Fuzzies' feet, glued the pom pom to the feet, then glued the eyes on.

We attached the Valentine message to the bottom as shown above. The message is shown below ("Have a WARM and FUZZY Valentine's Day!"):