Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cool Sling For a Broken Arm

Do you tell your kids not to jump or climb on the couch, because they will fall and break a bone? As of last week, that's not just a threat in my house. It is exactly what happened to my 5 year old. He broke both bones in his right forearm. He got a nice blue cast on, but no matter how cool his cast looks, it is heavy! We got a sling from the hospital, but he is a pretty messy kid and after a couple of days the sling looks....well, pretty bad. So, I decided to make an extra. He even got to pick out the fabric.

He loves showing off his cast and his sling. Now I just need to finish the Spiderman shorts I promised him.