GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Thursday, March 3, 2011

TRASH Challenge - mini matchbook notepads

These little matchbook notepads are a pretty trivial project, but I did get to use up these sweetly-patterned tissue boxes salvaged from my paper trash and I'll use these as consolation prizes for an upcoming raffle. The white paper was packing material.


All this entails is cutting, scoring and folding the matchbook from cardstock-type paper (in my case the side of a tissue box), cutting the paper (pages) to size and then stapling them in. For a decorative touch, I put a little design on every other page. These little booklets are handy for the pocketbook and my 4-year-old daughter likes to write lists and draw in them.


Linked up to




UndertheTableandDreaming