GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Friday, March 18, 2011

Shorts For A Little Boy

I am sneaking in some sewing between packing, dealing with my knee and keeping my 5 year old from breaking more bones. I was told by my husband (who obviously has no clue how to multitask) that I need to pack up my sewing stuff. By the end of the week! To me that meant, I have until the end of the week to finish all projects that have been cut out.

One project I was able to finish is shorts for my almost 2 year old.  In fun cotton prints! I got some white onsies and added matching applique.


They are a bit long, all of them fall bellow the knee, but I like that look and he is too young to disagree. He just likes the 'bobots'!