Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Monday, April 25, 2011

GREEN challenge- Key Lime Coconut Cupcakes

I think I must have cupcakes on the brain. But I bought two bags of key limes --on sale-- which meant I had to find something to use them in. I found a good recipe at shewearsmanyhats that is so yummy I thought I should pass it along. Fresh key limes, toasted coconut, coco lopez mix... so good! You can find the actual recipe here. Since it was a friend's birthday, I packaged most of them up for her, and forgot to take a good picture of my finished cupcakes. Here are the remaining three that got left behind because they weren't as pretty as the others. (But they still tasted scrumptious!)

Luckily I have many more key limes, so I can make this again! (and again)

Linked up to

Tip Junkie handmade projects

Get Your Craft On Tuesday

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating