Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Cuff Bracelet

While I was shopping at Hobby Lobby, I saw a wood cuff bracelet blank. It was on clearance and I bought it with the purpose of painting it.
 A few days later I was going through my fabric stash, looking for a nice spring fabric. I was not sure what I wanted yet, I just knew I craved light colors that reminded me of spring. I found it, laying almost at the very bottom of the bin. Barely a yard of fabric. Not really big enough for a skirt (I am not a size 2). Maybe a bag? No. I have 2 bags in various stages of completion. I really should not start on a third. Then, the idea of covering the wooden cuff with the fabric entered and I could almost see the imaginary light bulb go off in my head. Perfect!
Exactly what I needed. Something light and cheerful...a lot like spring.

linked up to

Today's Creative Blog

Tip Junkie handmade projects