Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Brown and White Jewelry

I really liked the brown leather against the creamy white in the Sweater Bag I made last weekend. I liked it so much, that I sat down to make some jewelry in the same colors. I had to take apart an old bracelet I never wear in order to have enough silver Bali beads, but it was worth it. I was able to make 2 bracelets and a pair of earrings. Now I am officially out of silver Bali clasps, smokey quartz nuggets and white turquoise stones. (big sigh) My  silver supplies are running low, so I will just have get creative (or use a lot more copper and pewter.)

The colors brown and white represent stability and peace for me.

linked up to
Tip Junkie handmade projects
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating