GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chevron Fabric-Diagonal

I thought I was done with Diagonal. That I exhausted all ideas I could think of. But then as I was rummaging through my fabric bin, I came across a colorful striped fabric remnant I picked up a while ago. Eureka! Homemade chevron fabric!

I followed these instructions and made a small piece of chevron fabric. It is only 22 inches by 16 inches.
The pictures do not do justice to the beautiful colors.Well, I took them at night. Here is one I took this morning.

I have a couple ideas of what to make out of this small piece of fabric. I will post them as soon as I am done. Until then, try to guess!(Except for Wendy. She already knows.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now you can see what I made with the Homemade Chevron Fabric. Just click here.
linked up to:






Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

UndertheTableandDreaming





The DIY Show Off


Tip Junkie handmade projects