GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Diagonal Dishcloth

As most of you know, we recently moved to a new home. It was an upgrade, we have more space, more room and it is much nicer. The kitchen has beautiful granite top and I felt our old raggedy dishcloths had to go. But I am not much for shopping for things like dishcloths. I decided to make some. I searched for a pattern I can knit in diagonal and found one I liked here. It was really fun to knit and quick.
I was fascinated by the diagonal pattern. I see a future afghan in the making.

We have been using it quite a bit and I am already working on its pair. I think it goes well with the sink. It is perfect for wiping down the counter tops with.

linked up to
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating