GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Diagonal...

Hello Friends. A few days ago I visited this blog (I'm from Argentina) and I saw the challenge of creating something "diagonal", "...it is just for fun" Dora told me, so I decided to participate.

And here I´ll show what I did...

It is a simple pillowcase with some paint renewed...
While painting the ants, I thought that phrase could be written to complete the desing, and I had many! While he did not know which to choose, so finally I decided to let the image speak for itself, when...
Ops! I spilled whitw paint (with whom he was putting the finishing touches) on the pillow... some time ago (not much) I would despair... but lately I´m reacting differently to certain contingencies, so that spot is what became "what does the ladybug", not if it was ok, but I like a lot... after all, "is just for fun"... =)

linked up to
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating