Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ladybug Boo-Boo Bug

I came across some cute small animal-shaped Therapy rice packs in a gift shop when I was at a family reunion 2-3 years ago. The ones in the gift shop cost about $15. I just made my own animal design, a ladybug, and made a few for my family for Christmas. I used it as a 'super saturday' project in my last ward in Idaho. It was fun helping a few young women learn to sew around the circles! I might make different designs in the future.

These are filled with rice and can be kept in the freezer or microwaved for 15-30 seconds. Each of my kids have one and love them. They make for cute inexpensive Christmas presents!

I have a pattern for it here.

And one for sale here.

linked up to:
Tip Junkie handmade projects
Beneath the Rowan Tree
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating