GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One more Diagonal-14 Square Dance Skirts


Here is a 'kind-of' diagonal-cheap trick of perspective. My aunt and I made 14 skirts for my kid's elementary talent show this month. I made simple circle skirt patterns according to the girls' varying sizes and heights and cut them out. My aunt serged and sewed them together. I added the drawstring gathers at the bottom of the skirts. The talent show was for the school's 20th anniversary celebration. My little sister went there. Now my kids go there. It's a little weird. Especially since there are a couple teachers that taught my sister that work there. This favor was actually for one of those teachers.

(I took a big 'rip' out of the picture to protect identities...)