GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Monday, May 30, 2011

Teacher thank-you gift

I'm sorry in advance for the strange layout in this post. I've tried to edit, but it's NOT DOING WHAT I TELL IT TO!

Anyhow.


This is a fun idea for a teacher thank-you gift. I've seen variations around, and if I'd had more time, I think I could have made the wrapper look really cute.

I used a small fruit can with a pop up lid, opened up the bottom of the can with a can opener, emptied out the fruit and washed the can.













We filled the can with M&Ms, folded tissue paper on top, and then glued the top (bottom) back on.



































We printed a very simple cover to paste around the can.















My kids wrote thank you notes on a matching card and we stuck it under the pull-tab.


linked up to