Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Bold New Design

Last night I sat in front of my bead boxes with the intent of creating something with copper and turquoise. I started stringing on a spare wire, playing with round turquoise beads, large ovals, and nuggets. I tried adding crystals, or other stones. I was close to being done with the design. I held it to my wrist and I felt that the bracelet looked very familiar. I rummaged through my jewelry box, however I did not find its twin in there. Instead, I realized that a lot of my bracelets have a certain characteristic that makes them look similar. I know that's natural. We all develop our own style, whether it is sewing, scrap booking, cooking, knitting or making jewelry. As I sat there, thinking about all this, I decided to try to break out of my usual design characteristics and do something different.

What do you think? Is it a keeper?

Linked Up To: The DIY Show Off

Tip Junkie handmade projects