Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Thursday, June 30, 2011


What to do? What to do? That is the question.....
I have been wrecking my brain the past couple of weeks trying to come up with a challenge for the month of July. I have been pouring over the various posts authored by various friends and this is what I have come up with.

You are all awesome, talented, extremely creative women whose work and ideas I admire and love. I am convinced there is nothing you could not do. So the challenge for you is to find something (this will be the hard part) that you have NEVER EVER DONE before, and give it an honest month's try and see how you do. Maybe something you have always stayed away from; or something you think you are not particularly good at; or something that seems like an impossible feat.
Whatever it is, find it, face it, and challenge it for a duel between yourself and the seemingly impossible completion. But make it worthwhile, cuz "nothing ventured, nothing gained"...

So anything goes.
For example, I have had in my closet a present from my mother-in-law that I haven't even opened. It's been sitting there for the last 5-6 years just collecting dust. The reason..... it is a sewing machine. I hate it! I don't even know how to turn the darn thing on! Let alone do something with it. She has told me several times to go and take a class at Joann's and learn the basics. I do have to say I got as far as signing up for a class last year that somehow I didn't end up attending... Awgh!! The thing just intimedates me! Well, guess what my personal challenge is going to be?...... :)
So give yourself a challenge. Tell us the reason what, and why, and how, and what the learning curve is, etc. I hope by the end of the month we will have lots of people bragging about their respective new skills! Here's a picture of my "beast"..... waiting to turn into a "beauty". Good luck everyone!

Oops, I almost forgot. The prize at the end of the month is a surprize!! Don't worry, it's going to be multiple choice.