Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Thursday, August 18, 2011


I realize we're barely starting to wind up the summer, but for me, as soon as school starts, it seems that I blink and the holidays are upon us. So, my challenge to you this month is to think HOLIDAYS.

Is there a holiday craft you always want to do but don't get to because you're too busy with holiday shopping or parties or preparations?

My youngest child just turned two and has already gone two Christmases without a Christmas stocking, so this month, I will be making his stocking!

Please feel free to craft for ANY of the holidays--it doesn't just have to be for one that will be upon us as soon as there's a chill in the air. Let us see what you create to make your holidays extra special! You could even share a craft you've already done but want to show off. If you have any kitchen crafts or something else you make to give to friends or teachers, those ideas would be fun to see, too. Be creative! Anything goes for this challenge, as long as it has to do with a holiday.

I'm all about kitchen creations, so the winner of this challenge will get a holiday treat made by me...possibly something similar to the Cinnamon Roll Wreath above. Happy Holiday Crafting!