GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Saturday, July 23, 2011

NEW Challenge - sewing part 2

I started this little triangular 'pencil case' bag the same weekend that I did the other two sewing projects. Somewhere in this vast world of the internet, I had seen a super-cute 3-sided pencil case where each edge was a zipper. I thought doing 3 zippers was a bit of a stretch for starters, so I decided to make a 3-sided case with just one zipper. Whereas this isn't as cute as what I had seen, it does have the nice trick that it can stand up or lie on its side.





A few days later I added some decoration to 2 of the 3 sides and someday I hope to add a cascade of beads to the 3rd side.


Someday I hope to find and share the original inspiration with you.

sharing at these great parties:
The DIY Show Off
Tip Junkie handmade projects