GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Clothespin dolls- Sanity Reclaimed


Yesterday afternoon we were all about insane because the kids were bored and were driving us crazy with nothing good to do. I looked at my boxes of craft supplies and thought, 'oh yeah- this is why I bought all this'. So I opened up the first box and found old-fashioned clothespins and decided on making dolls. I have a bunch of small fabric scraps, yarn, and lace. I even had little wiggly eyes I bought to make another craft (which I will post another time).


Aren't these cute? I made the old lady, my 8 year old made 'sleeping beauty', the 6 year old made the super fancy bride, and the 3 year old made the 4-eyed long white hair maiden. The 3 year-old giggled quite hilariously when she put on the 3rd and 4th eye. I helped with hot glue. Elmers glue also worked.

The craft lasted long enough until dinner started. It was a good one.


We share most of our posts at THESE parties. Please click on the link to see these wonderful blogs and make sure you hop over for a visit!

This post was shared at:
The DIY Show Off
Tip Junkie handmade projects




Chic on a Shoestring Decorating