Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Holiday Challenge- Halloween Witch

Yes, August does remind us the Holidays will be here soon. I am not a Halloween lover. But over the years I've done my share of trick or treating with the kiddo's- I've lived in the country for the past 10 years where we didn't get ANY halloween candy seekers and I did miss the ringing of the doorbell.
One year I decided I should make a quilt with a Halloween theme for my decorations! I found a pattern, gathered lots of fabric and begun my journey. I didn't get it completed that year, or the next, or the next, or the next! Finally, in one of my 'get yourself together' modes, I decided to finish that quilt. I worked on it for many hours but as the hours slipped by I found myself smiling and loving this quilt. I was a fun one to work on. It even has some glow in the dark fabric on it which actually does glow in the dark.

I love the quilt! I displayed each of the last 4 years in my home and it made me happy just to look at it. Now it resides in Carnation, WA and I hope it is as loved there and it was when I had it!

We share most of our posts at THESE parties. Please click on the link to see these wonderful blogs and make sure you hop over for a visit!

This post was shared at:
Tip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off