Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ladybug Tag Toy

I've been on a ladybug theme lately. I made a turtle tag toy a while ago, and wanted to make more. I wanted to give a couple of these to someone who just had twin girls.

These are super easy to make. Double-knit polyester is great durable fabric for baby toys.
Babies seem to love the tags on the toys the most, hence 'tag toy'.

I posted one here, if you want one that I made.

We share most of our posts at THESE parties. Please click on the link to see these wonderful blogs and make sure you hop over for a visit!

This post was shared at:
The DIY Show Off
Tip Junkie handmade projects

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating