Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Winner-July Challenge

I had great intentions. Really great. I went as far as purchasing all the fabric and thread too. Then life happened. I figure my track record concerning sewing is getting better...... 5-6 years ago acquiring a machine of my own, a year ago: signing up for a class, a month ago: pulling out the sewing machine and even buying all the supplies. So now who knows, one of these days I might surprise you all and post something I made :)
But that day is not today.

I have to say though that I was so impressed with all of your accomplishments as you tried new things and shared your experiences with all of us. I love it how you included what you learned and even some things that frustrated you. I truly am amazed at the wonderful things you do. That is why it was really difficult to choose a winner for this challenge. I finally decided to go with Dora's post "Digital fabric design". My children are boys and I share Dora's frustration in trying to find a certain print you have in mind, only to be disappointed in every craft store you go to. So it was fantastic to see how we can make any pattern we can dream up digitally and have it shipped to our homes! Awesome.

Well, keep up the good work, keep trying new things, mastering your new-found skills and continue sharing all your finds. Thanks to everyone who participated and inspired us all. :)