GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Potholders

A few weeks ago I burned myself while taking out a dish from the oven. I was using a potholder. One that is over a decade old and has been worn thin. A quick look in the drawer next to the oven confirmed my suspicions: ALL of my potholders were in a sorry shape. Time for some new ones!
  At first I was going to knit some, but then a fellow blog author surprised me and got a gift certificate to Fabric.com for my birthday! (Thanks Wendy!!) I got to order some pretty fabric and some Insul-Brite batting and look for a pattern.


 Yes, that's the Three Stooges!
  I used the tutorial for Pretty Potholders from Prudent Babyexcept I rounded the corners and made the loops a bit differently. 

 I already have a few more cut out, ready to be assembled.

(If I have any extra I may list them in my shop .)








  We share most of our posts at THESE parties. Please click on the link to see these wonderful blogs and make sure you hop over for a visit!


This post was shared at:
Tip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off