Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Raw Rose Quartz Nuggets Bracelet

Digging through a box I still have not fully unpacked from moving, I discovered a small box with a half finished bracelet! Raw Rose Quartz nuggets...they look almost like rock candy.

I sat down and finished it. I am not sure what my original intention was, it was almost halfway done.
 I kept the colors, white, pink, red with a hint of silver. Freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals, lots of Bali sterling silver. I did not want to skimp on silver! Not for this beauty.
 With a few dangles at the clasp.
A fun and girly bracelet!

Unfortunately, I am not girly. More tomboyish. Oh, well. I think I am going to just sit and admire it for a while, then go ahead and list it in my Etsy shop...

  We share most of our posts at THESE parties. Please click on the link to see these wonderful blogs and make sure you hop over for a visit!
This post was shared at:
Tip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off