GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Sunday, September 18, 2011

SPOTLIGHT - "Before I Die..."


Cathy Chang asks her neighbors and the world at large what really is important to them. She does this through the medium of a chalkboard wall of fill-in-the-blanks on the side of an abandoned home in her neighborhood in New Orleans.


To read some of the many responses written by neighbors, passersby and people celebrating Mardi Gras, look at her website at http://candychang.com/before-i-die-in-nola/.

For my part, what's important to me is my family and I have been blessed amazingly. So, Before I Die I would like to see my children, nieces and nephews equally blessed.

What would you like or do you want to do before you die? Let us know and check out Cathy's site. Thanks to Dora for this inspirational page!