Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Sunday, September 25, 2011

SPOTLIGHT - Nice Crafts for Any Season

When I get together with a bunch of 3rd graders and want to make some crafts that we can sell at our annual Latern Fest in November - crafts that look good but are simple to make - I almost always turn to one of my favorite sources: For any season they have dozens and dozens of ideas for crafts, decorations and cards/invitations made from paper, fabric, metal, beads, tree and plant materials, etc. They really are a treasure trove.

Here are some of my favorites that I've done:

... and others that I will do soon:

... and this one that Craftideas forwarded me to

So, go browse around if you are a bit stumped for your upcoming holidays and I'm sure you'll find something to inspire you!