GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Friday, October 7, 2011

Colorful Jewelry Set

I have been playing around with some colorful beads.
 Turquoise, copper, gorgeous crystals in an interesting color...intense brown with hints of orange? I am not sure what they are called, just that they were sitting in my bead box calling to me. I have used them before with turquoise, but this time I decided to tone down
the colors with some more copper and a few light tan crystals.
 I think it worked. I liked the combination so much that I made a pair of earrings to match the bracelet.

I liked bracelet so much, I put it in my new shop logo too.


I am still working on adding items to my shop, but it is going slow. I have been busy trying to figure out how to make some zipper neck ties - total craft fail. It is a good thing I made the first one out of scrap fabric. And I am working on making patterns! A have a few ideas, but so far I have not had the time to start on any of them. Well, except for the neck tie, but that did not work out at all. 









  We share most of our posts at THESE parties. Please click on the link to see these wonderful blogs and make sure you hop over for a visit!
This post was shared at:
Tip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off