GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Bracelet


Obviously, I am on a jewelry kick lately. I think all crafters go through fazes of favoring one craft for a certain period of time. Sometimes all I do is sew. Or knit. Right now I am making jewelry.
About this bracelet...

Silver metal, copper, brown-gold freshwater pearls, silver freshwater pearls, silver shade crystals, tan crystals and beautiful faceted agate round beads.
Most of the beads I had in my stash, but the faceted agate beads come from Micheals. I stopped there to exchange one of the Porcelaine 150 Pens from this project, and since I had to wait, I ended up browsing a bit. Always a dangerous thing in a craft store. I have to say, I am really proud of myself that instead of filling up my basket, I only grabbed  a small strand of beads. I love those beads, even though I think they cost way too much. They have a rich, deep color that makes me think of fall.  I think I might make a pair of matching earrings...


 







  We share most of our posts at THESE parties. Please click on the link to see these wonderful blogs and make sure you hop over for a visit!
This post was shared at:
Tip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off