Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Earrings

Now that I posted about a 'Fall Bracelet' and 'Fall Socks', time to show you the 'Fall Earrings'. Can you tell I am over the moon happy that our hot Texas weather has finally cooled down?

Brass leaf pendants, Swarovski crystal pearls in (I think) bronze or gold. Anyways, I had those pendants for a while. I meant to make a necklace and matching bracelet, but when the leaves arrived, I realized they would be too big to use as a charm for the bracelet. Set them aside and forgot about them.
Until I decided to clean out my desk drawer. They were sitting there. In their original packaging. So, I am a scatterbrain sometimes.

Don't forget to check out and share your:

This post was shared at:
Home Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off