Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall Socks

It feels like fall. Finally. We had a tough summer in Texas. And even though it never really gets cold enough for wool socks...I always knit some anyways.

I have been saving a skein of pretty hand
painted yarn from South America. Perfect fall colors! And I am almost done. I took the picture about a week ago. Why did I simply not wait to finish, then take the picture and write the post then? Because I cannot find the first sock. Anywhere. And I looked. Everywhere! And I am afraid that this will disappear as soon as I take it off the needles, so I wanted to document it. Mainly as proof for my husband, so he does not think I am going insane when I keep asking him if he has seen the sock I was working on. Because, "it was right here a minute ago!"


We share most of our posts at THESE parties. Please click on the link to see these wonderful blogs and make sure you hop over for a visit!
This post was shared at:
Tip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off