GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Costumes


This is a last minute post with bad pictures. I kept forgetting to take pictures while the sun was still up of all the boys and I am not sure I can talk them into dressing up one more time.
 My 5 year old. I made his costume, using his PJ's as the pattern and for the hood/cape the good old drape/pin/sew method. Not my favorite.
 My 2 year old dressed as a very low key Iron Man.
My oldest made the helmet for him. He is great with some cardboard and duct tape!
 My 12 year old. He made his own costume, just for fun. He tagged along while his younger brothers went house to house.
By far the most labor intensive was my 9 year old's choice: Lego Man! He got a lot of compliments on it and he really liked it. Even though it was hot, bulky and uncomfortable. Hope you all had a great Halloween!






This post was shared at:
Home Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off