GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Plinko Board




I am apart of a little co-op music class for my daughters. My girls are really starting to enjoy it. It's awesome to hear my 3 yr old singing one of the songs at random and it's really cute to see my 1 1/2 yr old doing the hand actions. Well, with it be fall and Halloween coming up our little class is having a little party.
I signed up to do the bean bag toss, but last minute I decided to go a different direction. There is always a bean bag toss at festivals and such. I wanted something new and fun. Yes, these kids are only toddlers and they could care less. But then again, little ones don't have the greatest aim. So, I made my own homemade version of the game Plinko from the Price is Right. We randomly have this really big heavy duty cardboard box lid. I went out to the garage and used 3" screws from my husband's stash, a can of black spray paint and a drill. SO simple. There are five slots at the bottom that the ping pong balls can fall into at random. And it really is random. I am trying to decide which one to put a star in for the winning slot and I can't tell any hole I put the ping pong ball in at the top will consistently lands in the same slot. Yeah!



  We share most of our posts at THESE parties. Please click on the link to see these wonderful blogs and make sure you hop over for a visit!
This post was shared at:
Home Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off