GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mini Saris

Here is something I've wanted to try for a year or two and finally did it.
I've been blessed with good business in my etsy shop this summer and fall, so I finally had the funds to experiment. Here are 2 'mini saris' that I made from full saris I ordered online from India. It was scary cutting into this beautiful fabric, but I did it, and I like the result.
The original idea was to use these as Nursing Ponchos or Nursing Shawls. I also market them as shawls or 'mini saris' for anyone- non-mother or mother. I hope you like it! They are available to purchase in my etsy shop.


Also, for those of you who like to shop at Etsy, there will be an Etsy Scavenger Hunt where you can look through certain etsy shops to find the special logo and win a prize! Click on the logo below to learn more about it.





We share most of our posts at THESE parties. Please click on the link to see these wonderful blogs and make sure you hop over for a visit!
This post was shared at:
Tip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off