GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Apple Witches part II

Don't you love good intentions?  I always seem to have twice as many good intentions as I have time.  And this was the case with my Apple Witches craft.  I planned ahead by carving the faces from apples so that they would have plenty of time to shrivel.  That was the successful part of this idea.  I intended to turn the shriveled faces into cute little witches with wispy hair and colorful hats to use as more fun Halloween decoration.  But time got away from me.

So here is my half-finished craft:

Before

"After but not completed"

Picture how cute these old hags would have been with hair, hats, and collars.  Maybe next year I'll revisit this post to finish it up.  In the meantime, I'm off to give my Thanksgiving-related good intentions a reality check.

Happy day-after-Halloween!