GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Gifts For The Kitchen

Remember the Hot Handle Holder Pattern? I am making a few Christmas gifts, and decided to make a matching set of hot pad holders and hot handle holders. I made 2 sets in the last couple of days, I need to crank out a few more though, and then make a custom vest for my Nerf gun loving 12 year old for Christmas. That should be interesting...I have an idea and I have been looking around and of course he has his own ideas, so we shall see if I can make it happen.









This post was shared at:
Home Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off     
Positively Splendid