GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cloth Wrappings!

This year I FINALLY went to my large pile of cute Christmas fabric and used some of it for wrapping most of the presents! I am SO happy. I have wanted to do this for ages, but still have a surplus of Christmas paper to use up -- paper that I brought with me to Germany 10 years ago, if anyone can believe that. A number of years ago, I had sewn some Christmas sacks to put the goodies into and those will come in handy for the larger items that I decided didn't needed to be wrappred. Just for fun, a few times I left the sacks on the front step because we have no chimney for Santa to climb down.

Next year: crocheted ribbons to tie them and home-made tags!

Thanks, Rachel, for the inspiration from your Book-a-Day post!