GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Monday, December 5, 2011

Mini Ribbon Ornament


Here is a little ribbon and bead ornament I whipped together yesterday!
I found packs of 3 rolls of holiday ribbons for sale
and decided to play around with them a bit.
This guy is only about 2 1/2 inches tall
and fits nicely into the hand of my helpful 5-year old!





This doesn't take much effort to make and unfortunately I forgot to measure the length of the ribbon that I had cut, but it is essentially curving the ribbon back and forth while sandwiching a bead between each fold.

I have the idea from
http://www.juriannematter.nl/papertree.html
and her cute paper tree:



And here's my little cutie admiring my handiwork
(or her beautifully extended finger)!