Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fresh Picked Strawberries = Pavlova

I have not been up to much this past week(s). I had a small disaster with a new pattern I was working on - through my own negligence I lost the file. I felt too worn out to start again and even though I wanted to sew something, I could not bring myself to sit down in front of my machine. Instead I keep thinking about dyeing yarn. Oh, and on sort of a whim I signed up for an online course. Handbag designing. I will tell you more about it later.  

No crafts this week, instead I caught up on laundry and cleaning. We did have one fun outing with my boys though. 

When we woke to clear blue skies, no humidity and comfortable warm temperature, I convinced (did not take long)  my boys to play hooky from home school and go strawberry picking.

 Even though we came at the end of the season, we were still able to find a bucketful of ripe strawberries.
Perfect for a Pavlova this weekend!

I am already looking forward to it! And this morning I rummaged through my yarn stash and found some wool I can dye. And I also have my first assignment to think about from the Handbag Designing course, so I have a lot on my mind. But, I should have some more fun things to share with you all soon.