GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Friday, April 6, 2012

Scrapbook Paper Egg Treat Bags

I was supposed to make this last week but I was dragging my feet. Thankfully this is such a quick and easy project, I only needed about 15 minutes to make dozen of these.


I used colorful scrapbook paper and cut out egg shapes. (template at the end of the post) 







Wrong sides facing I stitched around the edge leaving a small opening.


 I added a few crackers and cookies, stitched up the opening and done.


 Perfect little snack bags for little ones. I intend to hand these out on Sunday in Church for the children I teach. 







This post was shared at:
Home Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off     

Positively Splendid