GOOD BYE

Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

City Tote

 My last tote bag was a  failure. I had to make another and this time I got it right! I am happier not only with the design, but also with the quality of my work.

  Added a 3-d pocket to the front, nice large and roomy. 


The zipper pocket is not sewn shut!

My stitching was even and no more ghastly corners! 


The zippered  recessed collar opening just about killed me and I will never make it again. Just a nice simple zippered gusset next time. 

Before you ask, the pattern is my design and make. I am still trying to decide if I should make a printable PDF version. If I do, I will have to change that zippered recessed collar. Even if it looks great, I am not sure it is worth it. It is way too easy to mess it up! Trust me on that. 







This post was shared at:
Home Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off     Positively Splendid