Show, Tell, Share is no longer an active blog. You can find us at our new homes:
visit Ideleon here
visit Dora & Rachel at Untrendy Life

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I Thought I Knew How To Sew

By all means I am not an expert when it comes to sewing, but I really thought I had the basics down. Of course it does not help if you are using materials you never worked with before - like vinyl and Bontex paper (for stays, it is a latex paper used in leather handbags). All I can say is that this simple design proved more difficult than it should have been. Sewing until 3 am does not help either {but I just wanted to finish it sooo bad!} Ready for the horrors?

And the best part? I sewed my pocket shut. Completely. Don't ask. I cannot believe I did that.

Anyways, I am working on a new design and this time I am sticking to materials I know and love. And no more sewing past 11 pm.

This post was shared at:
Home Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projectsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingThe DIY Show Off     Positively Splendid